GET IN TOUCH
At Skye, we offer a full range of domestic scaffolding services across Surrey and South West London. Whether you need scaffolding for temporary roofs, the removal of chimney stacks or for guttering repairs, Skye Scaffolding Services uses skilled scaffold contractors to erect platforms and towers for domestic renovations, repairs and builds.
As a leading scaffold company based in the South West London area, we have unrivalled experience in providing bespoke domestic scaffolding for all projects, however big or small. Our close proximity to Surrey and the surrounding South East area means we can always provide the customer with a prompt, responsive service.
Our fully qualified team works closely with the customer to make sure each installation is workable for their needs. By applying attention to detail and strict Health and Safety policies, we ensure safe access for work on every type of building in the South West London and Surrey areas.
The Scaffold Contractors in South West London with Tailored Solutions
Skye Scaffolding Services tailor scaffold hire to your individual needs. Whether it’s a one week or a one year project, we are on hand to provide you with the right equipment for the job. We use the latest domestic scaffolding equipment to offer quick and easy access for our clients. Our scaffold company updates equipment on a regular basis and this gives us a competitive edge over many of our rivals.
From our base in Worcester Park, our scaffold contractors can reach all areas of South West London and Surrey quickly to carry out contracted or emergency domestic scaffolding work to your complete satisfaction.
Our emergency 24-hour domestic scaffolding response team is also available to secure buildings that may have become unstable and unsafe. Our scaffold company works with local authorities and emergency services to arrange fast on-site solutions if needed.
The scaffold contractors at Skye have the skills and the efficiency needed to provide complete services across Surrey, South West London and all parts of the South East.
• Domestic Scaffolding Services
• Efficient, Reliable Service
• Emergency Scaffolding Response
• Fully Qualified Scaffolding Contractors
• Health and Safety Compliant
• Registered with the Health & Safety People
• Heavy-Load Bearing Scaffolds
• All Residential Projects Covered
• Restoration and Renovation Scaffolds
• Temporary Roofing and Roof Repairs
• Scaffolding Alarm Systems
• Scaffolding Design and Erection
• Shoring Up and Supports
• 24hr Emergency Call Out
• Public Liability Insured to £10 Million
• CSCS Health and Safety Trained
• CITB/CISRS Registered
• CITB Accredited With Apprentice Scheme
• Accredited Members of CHAS